by Angie Halten
An easy quick bread to serve.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon GF vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups rice flour
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the bananas, sugar, and vanilla in a medium mixer bowl, and beat at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Combine the rice flour, nuts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixer bowl.
- Add thebanana mixture alternately with the oil to the dry ingredients, mixing well at low speed.
- Pour the batter into two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until done.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.