By Angie Halten
Crunchy and succulent!
- 1 pound ground pork
- ½ head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4-6 carrots, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced salt & pepper
- 12 ounce package round gluten-free rice paper wrappers (about 30 wraps).
- Combine filling ingredients together and brown in a skillet or wok until cooked through.
- Dip one wrapper into pan of boiling water to soften.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons cooked filling onto a softened wrap. Roll one side of wrap over filling, tuck in top and bottom ends, and continue rolling. Place seam side down on counter.
- Continue filling and rolling wraps until all wraps are rolled.
- Eat spring roll as is, or for a crispy wrap, fry a few at a time in very hot oil (375°F) until wrappers are lightly
browned. Drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil.