from Fredericton newsletter via Edmonton Nov/Dec 2007
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c margarine
- ½ c milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. pancake mix
Now ADD; choc. chips, coconut, nuts, raisins or cranberries. Spices can be cinnamon. Allspice, ginger, nutmeg etc.
Flavourings can be lemon or almond instead of vanilla
- Cream sugar & marg. until smooth.
- Add milk & vanilla.
- Blend in pancake mix thoroughly along with the extras you choose.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350degree for 10 to 12 min.
- Let cool slightly before removing from the pan.