Cabbage Soup: Vitamin packed with loads of veggies.
- 1 lb ground beef 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced celery 1/2 green pepper
- 2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika 1-28 oz. can of tomatoes, chopped
- 2-51/2 oz. cans tomato paste 4 cups hot water (or beef broth)
- 2-4 chilli peppers (optional) 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 cups raw potatoes, cubed 1 cup raw carrots, diced
- 6 cups green cabbage (chopped)
- In a skillet brown the ground beef, and then add the onion, celery and green pepper and saute until transparent.
- Transfer to a large soup pot and add the remaining ingredients except for the cabbage.
- Cook 1 hour uncovered then add the cabbage. Cook one more hour then serve hot.
From Angie – GlutenFreeClub.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>