This is great as a snack while watching movies or anytime of the day!
- 12 cups popcorn, freshly popped 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pop the popcorn. You can use microwave popcorn, air popped, or pop it on the stove.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the oregano, basil, and red pepper and cook for a minute or two.
- Pour the butter over the popcorn and add the cheese. Toss to coat. Eat right away or store in plastic bags.
- Podd the cheese. Toss to coat. Eat right away or store in plastic bags.