Approximately 35 members and guests enjoyed a gluten-free potluck and fellowship today in Lake Country. The gluten-free meat was followed by an update from the executive and the annual general meeting.
- The current members of the executive were returned to office for a another two-year term.
- Three speakers are booked for the Kelowna 2012 national conference.
- The dates for the Kelowna national conference are May 25 – 27 2012.
- A mock-up of a postcard to be distributed at Ottawa 2011 conference was circulated.
- There are approximately 40 new members this year to date with only 6% in arrears. Roughly half the members come from the Okanagan.
- Members voted on a “volunteer of the year” to be announced at the November meeting.
The next meeting is Sunday November 14th.