In case you have’t checked it out lately, Allergic Living magazine has rebuilt its website Allergicliving.com. It claims to be the most comprehensive consumer allergy site on the Web.
“This is no mere cosmetic renovation,” Gwen Smith, Allergic Living’s editor and content director, says of Allergicliving.com. “We made a significant investment and rebuilt this site from the ground up. Visitors will find hundreds of great articles, recipes, blogs and interactive features.”
Noting that the community of people living with allergies and celiac disease is rapidly growing, Smith says: “When you live with these conditions, there are so many questions and adjustments to your life. That’s why the team here is so passionate about our new site – Allergicliving.com will truly help people; it is that comprehensive.”
- Ask the Expert: 4 leading allergy specialists, a celiac disease expert and a certified asthma educator take your questions at Allergicliving.com.
- Indepth sections on: Top 10 Food Allergies, Celiac Disease, Pollen Allergy, Asthma, Skin Allergy.
- The new Allergy-Safe and Gluten-Free Recipe centers. Fully searchable. Outstanding recipes created by Allergic Living’s Chef Simon Clarke.
- NewsFlash – our journalists report the latest news on Allergies, Celiac and Asthma.
- The Healthy Home section – from safe painting to getting rid of dust mites.
- Living sections: Travel with Allergies, School and Allergies and more.
- Interactive: Story of the Month for kids and teens; Our Poll; commenting available on all articles.
- The Talking Allergies Forum.
- Slideshow photo stories.
- Intuitive navigation and advanced search tools.
“I expect visitors will be amazed by the scope of the new Allergicliving.com,” Smith says. “We’re a little amazed ourselves – and eager to hear what others think of it.”