Christmas is here! The executive cooked us a yummy gluten-free Christmas meal Sunday afternoon. The meal included turkey with all the trimmings and Christmas pudding!
Following the dinner we drew for door prizes and the three wonderful food baskets.
The kids also got a special present too.
Thanks to the executive for all their hard work, and thanks to our sponsors!
The baskets were from:
- Choices (Kelowna) won by Nora Eaves of Penticton
- Nutters (Salmon Arm) won by Winnie Cowland of Kelowna
- El Peto (the invisible one) won by Sid Sargent of Penticton
The gift certificates were from:
- Simply Delicious (Vernon), $25 won by Carl Hare of Kelowna
- Jim’s Place (Vernon) for 2 gluten-free pizzas won by Susan Morrison of Kelowna
Also Save on Foods (Orchard Plaza) donated a 30 pound Turkey and Save on Foods (Salmon Arm) donated a $25 certificate towards the purchase of the second turkey.
About 50 attended the annual dinner at the Winfield Seniors Activity Centre. If you missed it this year, be sure to attend the meal in 2011!