Take Action Against Reactions!
- Walk in Kelowna B.C., Vancouver, Winnipeg, Windsor or Mississauga!
- Walk or Run in Whitby, Ontario or Ottawa.
All locations will feature an assortment of allergy-friendly family fun. Registration is free.
To register or donate now, go to http://aaia.raiseapp.ca
EpiPen® TAKE ACTION Event Locations and Dates:
- Kelowna – City Park – Saturday May 7
- Ottawa – Ottawa River Parkway Trail at Tunney’s Pasture – Saturday May 7
- Whitby – Heydenshore Pavilion, adjacent to Whitby Waterfront Trail – Saturday May 14
- Vancouver – Stanley Park (Ceperley Park by Second Beach) – Saturday May 14
- Winnipeg – Assiniboine Park – Saturday May 14
- Windsor – Riverfront Trail (Dieppe Gardens) – Saturday May 28
- Mississauga – Erindale Park – Sunday May 29
Let’s join together to grow a community of parents, children and supporters who understand the challenges of living with anaphylaxis, allergies and asthma.
Take Action today and see how one small step can lead to big change.
We thank you for your support and hope to see you at the Take Action event nearest you.