Courtesy Manitoba Celiac
- 6 T butter (or Earth Balance for CF)
- 3 1/3 T Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce made in the US is GF). http://www.leaperrins.com
- ½ t kosher salt
- ½ t garlic salt
- ½ t onion powder
- ½ t garlic powder
- 4 ½ cups Rice Cereal (Health Valley Rice Crunch*Ems Cereal is GF)
- 4 ½ cups Corn Cereal (Health Valley Corn Crunch*Ems Cereal is GF)
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 cup GF pretzels (Ener*G or Glutino both have GF pretzels)
- 1 cup Cheetos (optional)
- 1 cup Lundberg Farms Honey Dijon Rice Chips
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Melt butter in an oval roaster pan in the oven.
- Add the seasonings and mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
For a dairy free version, leave out the Cheetos and butter.