The dates for Kelowna and Penticton meetings have been set! Mark your calenders as the first meetings take place in March.
Kelowna Potluck Meetings
Kelowna Chapter meetings are potluck lunches! Bring a gluten-free dish to share as well as your own plates and cutlery to be easy on the environment. We ask adults for a $2.00 donation per meeting to help with building rental costs.
All meetings are held at noon at the Winfield Seniors Activity Centre, 9832 Bottom Lake Road, Lake Country B.C.
- Sunday March 11th, 2012 12 pm
- Sunday May 6th, 2012 12 pm
- Sunday June 10th, 2012 12 pm Pizza Party *
- Sunday September 9th, 2012 12 pm
- Sunday November 4th, 2012 12 pm
- Sunday December 2nd, 2012 12 pm Christmas Party *
Meetings are “coffee only” at the Penticton Interior Health Centre, 740 Carmi, in the multipurpose room.
- Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thu May 10, 2012 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Chapter Advisor and Registered dietitian Mary Hicks has booked the Choices upstairs meeting room for the second Tuesday of each month for a regular informal coffee Celiac discussion 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
Join us for a chat! For more information email Mary.Hicks@interiorhealth.ca
- March 13th
- April 10th
- May 8th
- June 12th
- July 10th
- August 14th
- September 11th
- October 9th
- November 13th
- December 11th