The Gratitude Cafe on Osprey Road is going gluten-free. The cafe already serves vegetarian, vegan & raw food. The menus are being updated to show all items are gluten-free.
- everything is vegan & gluten-free
- they do not use eggs, peanuts, sesame, rennet, meat or processed soy in our kitchen
- their vegan cheeses are house made from nuts!!
- the top section of their menu is our raw selection
- they offer cooking classes
- they make enough food to sell out & prevent waste so if they are sold out, that’s why
- they do not take “LA” attitudes
- they get 100% on health inspections
- famous people have eaten there
- they donate stuff to different charities
585 Osprey Avenue (map)
Kelowna, British Columbia
Open at 11:30am-ish to 7:00pm-ish
closed Sundays & Mondays
closed Tuesdays after a holiday Monday
- Have an allergy? Let them know. They specialize in cooking for people with allergies!
- They do takeout! call 778-478-9090 to place an order.
- Call them to reserve for a party of 4 or more.
- The restaurant is 100% Bullfrog Powered.
- Gratitude Café is not affiliated with Café Gratitude in San Francisco.